Hi, everyone! Today I’m continuing to catch up on awards. I was tagged by
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Random Facts About Me
- I was married in drive-thru in Las Vegas.
- I dread all social gatherings, even if I will enjoy myself while I’m there.
- I collect postcards from places I’ve been to or from other people.
- Where is your favourite place to be in the world?
2. If you could be any cartoon character who would you be?
I always loved Batman as a kid. I have to go with him.
3. What was the last thing you said out loud?
“Oh, I thought you were one of the kids.”
4. Do you have any goals for 2019? If so what are they?
Spend less time on social media, lose a few pounds, read at least 115 books.
5. Would you change anything about blogging in general?
The competition that sometimes comes with it.
Links to my Best Posts
I was curious to see what my ‘all-time’ top posts are based on views and well I was quite surprised! None of them are reviews and reviews are what I love writing most. Go figure.
Questions for nominees:
- What’s a bookish pet peeve you have?
- Who’s a one-click author for you?
- What’s your favorite bookstore?
- How long does it take you to finish a book on average?
- What’s something that makes you nervous?