Thank you so much, BW Reviews, for tagging me in this! You two have always been so kind to me in this blogging world and I appreciate it.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them, and provide the link to the post you’ve created.
WHY THIS BLOG STARTED:
I decided in October of last year to branch out on my own as a solo blogger to give myself a bit more freedom in what I post. I’ve been blogging for three years next month and I have come to love this creative outlet.
- Be honest. So many new bloggers feel like they have to love every book, especially if they receive it for free. Readers and bloggers alike appreciate reviews of every rating. If you didn’t like it, it’s ok to say so, just don’t tag the author.
- Read what you want. Plenty of people are going to pressure you to read this book or that book. You have to read what you love otherwise you’ll be burnt out really quickly. Blogging is for fun, it should never feel like an assignment.
Sorry, I’m not tagging 15, but feel free to give this a go, even if you aren’t tagged.
- The Book Prescription
- DG Reads
- Coycatterpillar Reads
- Bookmark Your Thoughts
- The Lexington Bookie
- Jill’s Book Blog
And, that’s it! Thanks for reading!