It’s the last day of the month and also my birthday today! I’m celebrating my last year in my twenties, which just doesn’t seem real. I still feel like I should be seventeen or eighteen, but here we are.
March was a pretty good reading month. I was able to finish 10 books, which is usually my goal for each month. During our Spring Break, I was also able to get through several of the fun tags you guys have given me. Thank you for those, everyone.
I hope April is a great reading month for you!
March Reads & Reviews:
- The Girl He Used to Know – Tracy Garvis Graves⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- I’d Rather Be Reading – Anne Bogel⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Make Me Bad – R.S. Grey⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Winter Garden – Kristin Hannah⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Woman 99 – Greer MacAllister⭐️⭐️
- I’ll Be Gone in the Dark – Michelle McNamara⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- In Another Life – C.C. Hunter⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Escape Room – Megan Goldin⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Firefly Lane – Kristin Hannah⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Identicals – Erin Hilderbrand⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Backlist Books Completed This Month: 5
My Beat the Backlist Challenge isn’t going quite as well as I hoped it would. I’m getting caught up on ARCs, which seems to be an unavoidable part of being a book blogger, despite how badly I hoped this wouldn’t be the case. I hope I can cross 6 backlist books off next month for a slight improvement on my five this month.
March Blog Posts:
- 5,331 Miles is Live!
- The Television Tag
- Book Blogger Confessions Tag
- The Astrological Book Tag
- The Rules of Burken – Cover Reveal
- Behind the Blogger Tag
- Two Truths and a Lie Tag
- Ugly Instagram
- Eleanor & Grey – Cover Reveal
- The Alphabet Post Challenge
- Blogger to Blogger Series- An Interview with Me(Repost from The Reading Chick)
- The Cursed Series – Parts 1 & 2 – Release
- In Another Life – Blog Tour
I’m excited to be doing a Nicholas Sparks reading month with my good friend, Megan, The Moody Mama Reads. It’s been years since I’ve read any of his books and I want to catch up on the ones I’ve missed out on, in addition to a reread or two. It’s going to be a busy month and I’m not sure how I’ll manage it all. I think I’ll need to avoid social media for a month and spend every spare moment reading.
- Every Breath – Nicholas Sparks
- The Wedding – Nicholas Sparks
- A Bend in the Road – Nicholas Sparks
- The Choice – Nicholas Sparks
- Safe Haven – Nicholas Sparks
- The Year I Left – Christine Brae
- Eleanor & Grey – Brittainy C. Cherry
- The Mother-in-Law – Sally Hepworth
- The Rules of Burken – Traci Finlay
- Before We Were Strangers – Renee Carlino